On Friday we got up very early (3:30) to make it to the airport on time. Brayden and I were heading to Boise for the week. Jared was leaving to go to Arizona for the Colorado vs. Arizona State game. The flight went pretty good...this is Brayden's third flight. He is a little more active so I have to entertain him more, which is easy if we don't have to sit on the tarmac for 45 extra minutes, like we did on flight to Boise from Salt Lake City, and it would have helped if I would have sat in the right seat. I noticed when I got to my parent's house that I had sat in the wrong seat...and lets just say there wasn't a whole lot of extra room. Oh well, we made it. It was really good to be back in Boise and to see family. Brayden was really excited to see Grandma and Grandpa and Aunt Libby and he showed off as soon as we got there. He rolls over all the time and he is starting to scoot around. He curls his knees up underneath him and pushes himself around with his face buried into the floor. I am afraid he is going to be crawling before long.
No comments:
Post a Comment