Sunday, September 30, 2007
Brayden has a tooth
When Brayden woke from his nap today I gave him his pacifier and was holding him. A few minutes of him sitting and being calm is not very typical for him and before long he was busy trying to turn around, grabbing for the cell phone and the remote. He drop his pacifier and I put my finger by his mouth for him to suck on it. Something was different, I felt something. I didn't really know what I was feeling, but it was sharp and little...no way. It was his first tooth. It took me a minute to get his tongue out of the way so I could see it, but I finally did. I had Grandma Sandy come over and check it out, and she confirmed it. Brayden had his first tooth. I have given up on the thought of having a picture of his first tooth; I guess I could always try to get one while he slept, but I just can't bring myself to do that to him.
I should have know he was teething he has been trying to bite everything. Here he is trying to bite Jared's head.
This is his Brayden's favorite teether! He usually has this in his mouth.
Brayden even tried to bite the mirror on his play mat. He has been having fun given everyone slobbers. We should have know he was getting a tooth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment