Sunday, September 23, 2007

Amy & Clint Visiting

Jared's sister Amy and her husband came to visit us. They arrived on Friday and Brayden and I picked them up from the airport. We went and visited Jared and he showed them around campus. Brayden was exhausted so I took him home for a nap while they did some more sightseeing. Later we met up with Jared on Pearl Street for the Buff's parade. Here is Jared and Brayden waiting for the parade.
Here is Jared, Brayden, Amy and Clint down on Pearl Street.
We were front row for the parade. Here Jared and Brayden are talking to the players as they pass by. I need to get Brayden a black shirt so he can show his Buff spirit. The game was a lot of fun, but it was really hot. Brayden and I made it through the first half in the stands and we watched the rest of the game inside. Colorado won 42-0 over Miami, Ohio. It was a great win for the Buffs, especially going into next weeks game against Oklahoma. After the game we were all exhausted so we went home and watched more football. Sunday Amy and Clint went to the Denver Broncos' game, they lost to Jacksonville. We spent the rest of the evening watching the Cowboys game (Clint's favorite team and Natalie's 33 team). The Cowboys beat the Bears 34-10, so no 33 for me.

No comments: