Saturday, September 15, 2007

BSU vs Wyoming/ManeLine Reunion

Saturday September 15th, 2007 was a very busy day. I helped organize ManeLine's 25th reunion. I met Rachel and Emily at 9 in the morning to set up for the day. It was a lot of work, but the day went really well and was a lot of fun. We had brunch in the morning and gave Julie a DVD filled with pictures from the last 25 years. It was fun to catch up with everyone and see how everyone had changed. We had planned to ride in the parade, but that didn't work as planned. Brayden needed to eat first so we decided to watch the parade instead. Brayden seemed to enjoy the parade even the loud bands that were in the parade.

We spent some time in the Caven-William indoor before the game. Brayden was dressed in his orange until he messed his pants for the first time that day. I had to change my shirt, it was a bit messy.
He had a great time until we went into the game.Once at the game he had a pretty rough time. The game was pretty loud and he was not doing so well with the noise. He gets so tired and there is just too much going on to shut his eyes. I had to attend to some phone calls for the reunion so I had my mom take Brayden with me out of the stadium. While I was taking care of some business, Brayden was taking care of his own business. I experienced changing his diaper and his entire outfit in the bathroom stall. Once he was cleaned up he fell asleep while I walked around keeping him from all the loud yelling fans. I didn't see much of the game, but I guess I need to get used to that.

No comments: