Wednesday, September 3, 2008

End of summer fun

We have kept ourselves very busy this summer, here is what we have been doing. In the morning we usually make it over to our community pool or to our splash park. Brayden has fun grabbing at the water and trying to figure out why it keeps disappearing. He usually ends up soaked. Sometimes there are birds around. Some of the birds let Brayden try to catch them. This bird had Brayden's interest for a good 10 minutes. He would follow the bird everywhere, even into the bushes. In the afternoons we head over to the park and sometimes we meet Brayden's friend Max there. Brayden has really been into the swings lately. He also likes going down the slide all by himself. It is funny because he sits down about 2 feet before the start of the slide and scoots his body over to the slide.
Some days it has been to hot to go outside for too long so we have some fun things Brayden likes inside too. He discovered this hat I put in his play room and he likes me to put it on him. I got that hat when I was a little girl. My parents brought it back from a trip they took to Boston. It is probably 25 years old.
We also spend time coloring.
One of his favorite inside activities is playing in the his giraffe tent with the balls.
He thinks it is fun to slide down and lay on them.
I just found a kids swimming pool I am going to fill with the balls, I am sure Brayden is going to like that as well, but for now he is happy in his tent.

No comments: