Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Art playdate

Brayden's friend Max had us and some friends over to paint. Brayden has only colored, and after he is finished I have to scrub the table to get all the crayon marks off. So I knew it was not going to be a pretty sight after painting. Even though it was very messy Brayden and I had a blast. At first he didn't know what to do with the paint. I showed him how to put the brush on the paper and it would leave color. He tried painting the paper for a second before he realized it would be much more fun to paint his leg. Once he finished his first leg it was on to the next leg, then onto his belly and as the picture shows, pretty much anywhere he could get the brush. He did manage to get some paint on the paper and the floor, walls, me.
Brayden would get up and run over to the strawberries. I finally started running over to get the strawberries so he wouldn't leave footprints all over. He would sit on his paper covered in paint saying, "berry". We had a great time.
Here is the finished masterpiece.

No comments: