Saturday, October 6, 2007
Nap Time
Nap time is usually pretty simply. However, just when I think that Brayden is doing so good going down for his naps, he decides to change it up. Lately, it has been play time not nap time. I wanted you all to see how much fun he has been having. I put Brayden down for his nap and he starts out with his pacifier in mouth and a blanket to cover him. He usually pulls his blanket over his head; which stresses me out, but at least he would go to sleep.
He finds the rails and pulls himself over.
I came back in after a few minutes, he was chewing on his pacifier and was resting his feet on the rails.
Brayden has his feet through the rails. Sometimes, he gets his feet stuck and he'll let out a loud cry to have me help him get them free.
He got bored with that part of the crib, so he headed to the other end. He digs his head into the mattress, pushes his butt up and pushes himself forward.
Brayden has found the other side of the crib, notice the pacifier is no where to be found.
He thinks it is so fun to just kick his feet up, too bad he should be asleep.
Well, the next picture should be Brayden asleep in my arms on the couch, but Jared wasn't home--so no picture. After I took this picture I got him out of the crib and held him. He was asleep within 2 minutes of me getting him out of the crib. I am afraid he is developing some bad habits.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hue guys, what a cute little guy. It is so nice to see him and to see how you guys are doing. I hope you get the nap thing down, good luck! Anne
Post a Comment