Saturday, October 6, 2007

Brayden's tooth

I know that I already told you about Brayden's first tooth, but I finally was able to get a picture of his first tooth. You might have to just take my word for it...it is still really hard to see. This is usually the picture I get; fingers in mouth and tongue out. Here it is, it is on the left side...it is really tiny. You might have to click on the picture so it gets bigger to actually see the tooth.
This one is a little easier to see. I know it looks like I am hurting him, but I'm not, He was just wondering when that big flash was going to go off again.
Okay this is that last one, I guess I can say I tried to get a good picture. It should be easier when it breaks through a little more.
This is Brayden telling me he is done! Done taking pictures, holding his mouth open, and having that bright flash go off in his face.

No comments: