Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Day of Tours
My parents came to visit on Tuesday. They drove through Provo so they brought Hailey and Kira along. Wednesday we went to Celestial Seasonings and took the tour, well my family took the tour and I watched the kids. I am kinda glad, because they had to wear these crazy hairnets.
We then drove to Golden, Colorado to take a tour of the Coors Brewery. You can see the gold can behind us. It fills with by-products that are then used to feed cattle.
It was fun to see Kira and Brayden interact with each other. They were so interested in each other.
It was a pretty interesting tour, but it was a long time to hold the kids. I guess it was worth the free soda we got at the end of the tour.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment