Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Still allergic and still has a rash

These pictures are a little sad. Reagan has had a rash since May and we haven't been able to get rid of it. Some days it looks worse than other, but it never really goes away. I know that she is really uncomfortable and it itches really bad. I just wish we could figure out what it is so we can get rid of it.
Brayden recently went to the allergy doctor and we found out very quickly that he is still allergic to peanuts. The peanuts were tested at number 62 and 81. It is kind of hard to see in the picture, but there is a white welt below both of those numbers. We were disappointed to find out that he is also allergic to macadamia nuts and pecans. I am glad we know, but really bummed out that he isn't showing any signs of growing out of the allergy. We will be back in a year to test him again. I was really impressed how awesome and brave he was during his test. I am sure it doesn't feel good, and once he starts reacting it gets really itchy and uncomfortable, and he was a trooper. It was just another sign of how grown up he is getting.

No comments: