Saturday, May 2, 2009
Brayden's 2nd birthday party
We celebrated Brayden's birthday a week late so Grandma Chris could join us. It was a tractor themed event; which Brayden loved. His friends Kira, Max, and Crosby all came to his party. Brayden was a little overwhelmed with all the kids at our house. He was running all over in excitement. 
After Brayden finished eating I showed him is cake, he was in awe. I put him down and all we heard was dump it dirt and he grabbed the closest person; which was Uncle Cale and he made him show him the cake again. Cale would try to set him down and he would hold on so tight so he could stay with Cale and see his cake. He was very overwhelmed by the cake and when I sat it down in front of him, he didn’t know if we wanted to blow out the candle or grab the dump truck and start dumping. After 20 blows on the candle he finally blew it out. Then I left him grab a bit of the cake. The next 5 or 10 minutes are kind of a blur. As I tried to help Brayden eat his cake all I heard was “more dump it” and “dump dirt”, he wanted so badly to dump the dirt that was on his cake. Finally, I gave up just let him get down and get his other tractor and play with them.
Brayden has so much fun with all his friends. He especially liked his bike.
He also had a really fun time after the party when he got to chase bubbles with Kira. He would chase them all the way to the neighbors yard. Uncle Cale was a big hit for making the bubbles.
Earlier that morning Jared took Brayden to the opening of the Colorado National Golf Course and they took a picture of Jared and Brayden looking at Ralphie; it was in our local paper the next week. Brayden had a pretty busy birthday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment