Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Goodbye apartment

Nine months ago when we signed our apartment lease I wouldn't have guessed that we would be moving into a home when our time was up. Today we closed on a home, so over the next couple of days we will say goodbye to our 2 bedroom apartment and move into our 4 bedroom home. I am so excited to have room. Here are few pictures of the house.
Here is the kitchen.
There is a bonus room off the kitchen.
This is looking into the family room from the kitchen.
This is from the family room looking towards the entry way. I am very excited to have a fireplace. We thought we had one in our apartment, but didn't. I can't wait for next winter when I can sip hot chocolate in front of a fire. The stairs lead up to all the bedrooms.
This is the front door. The open door is the office and on the far left is a bathroom and the stairs to the basement.We have to be out of our apartment by Thursday, so we have several busy days ahead.

2 comments:

Edwards Family said...

I LOVE IT!!! I want to see the upstairs too!!! I am soo excited for you!!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome House!!! Congrats!

Mike & Amber