Tuesday, April 29, 2008
1 year appointment
We went to the doctor today to have Brayden's 1 year check up. Brayden is very healthy and I think too active. Since Brayden's last check up at 9 months he has gained less than a pound. Brayden is a very good eater and should be gaining weight, but he hasn't gained much. Around 9 1/2 months of age Brayden started walking and he is on the go more than ever. I think he is burning too many calories causing him to not gain much weight. I wish I had that problem. Brayden received 5 shots at his appointment, which is very hard for a parent to watch. Brayden brought a smile to my face about 1 hour after we got home. I needed to change his diaper and after I took his pants off I realized there weren't any diapers left in the basket. So I went into the other room to get some. I heard a noise that I had not heard before and went out to see what it was. Well, it was Brayden pulling off his band-aids. 


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment