Thursday, April 17, 2008
House hunting
We have been spending a lot of time lately trying to find a house. Our apartment lease is up in May and we are more than ready to get back into a house. Many of the houses we looked at had community parks and pools. Brayden had fun taking some time to try out the parks.

He loves being outside and exploring new things.
So I think we found a house. Jared and I both really like it. While we were checking out the house Jared turned his back on Brayden for a second and we hear THUD THUD THUD. I turned around to see Brayden doing front flips down the stairs, I was able to catch him before he landed at the bottom. I am glad to say that Brayden is okay, I think I am more traumatized than he is by the whole experience. Every time I close my eyes I see his little limp body falling down the stairs. If we buy that house their will be a gate on those stairs for sure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment