Thursday, December 6, 2007

Getting ready for Christmas

We have been getting ready for Christmas. I have been thinking about it a little earlier this year because we have to mail gifts. In the past I wouldn't start shopping until I was out on Christmas break, which was usually two days before Christmas. It has been nice starting some family traditions. This year we debated about getting a tree, we wanted a real one, but we don't really have room and we knew that Brayden would destroy it. So we opted for the fake 21 in tree. We both thought that Brayden would tear it apart, but when we first put it on the floor he was scared of it. He was so interested in it, but he didn't dare touch it. He finally built up the guts to touch it, but just for a second then he would pull his hand back really quick. It was so funny. Well the fear has wore off and so the tree spends most of it's time on the kitchen table out of Brayden's reach.

No comments: