I am sure I am little bias, but I have the best kids. They are so much fun. I wish that I didn't have to do any housework or make dinners and I could just play with my kids all day long. Reagan loves to take pictures with my phone. I love that Dallin is giving us his "cheese face" in one, Reagan has her tongue out in another and finally we kind of all mange to pull it together for one of the pictures.
Brayden had a great time this football season playing tackle football. He loved having Jared be the coach and working hard, and making new friends. He learned a lot about the game. He got better at tackling and being a bit more aggressive, but more than anything else he loved it. He can't wait for next year. This is his trophy for completing the season, Jared got a signed football. They both had a great time. The coach that called Brayden up said, "he might not always be able to physically do what he needs to do, but he always knows. He was a true coaches kid. When asking the team what something was called he was usually the only one that knew." I am really proud of him for working hard and being such a great football player. 
Dallin has been a little challenging lately. He is at the age where he loves to get into everything, he knows what he wants but doesn't know how to communicate that very well, and he has been sick with a cold. There is usually one thing that will make him smile and that is food. He loves to eat. He is a pretty big eater, and he especially loves juice and treats. We were in a hurry one morning trying to get out the door and we have left over donuts so I let him eat one while I finished getting ready. I knew he would be content for a few minutes while he ate his donut so I wasn't to worried. He was quiet the whole time, when I came down I saw that he had thoroughly enjoyed his donut. He is so funny. He loves his binkie too, especially if it is covered in chocolate frosting.
Lately, Reagan has been struggling to go to bed. She has always sang songs and talked to herself as she has fallen asleep. That was fine when she was in her own room, but now that she shares a room it can make it hard for Brayden to go to sleep and it can cause them to both start playing instead of sleeping. During football season I was able to get Reagan to bed before Brayden got home and we avoided this problem. I have had to give Reagan some rules to follow at bed time to try so we can avoid it becoming play time. On this particular night I had given her the reminder that she could only have one toy in her bed. When she went to bed she didn't have any toys. As you can see she left the room to get all the toys; which she knows not to do. She did however follow the rule I gave her that night, of only one toy in bed. She didn't put them in her bed but rather on top of her bed. I was a little shocked when I went in to check on her, but was glad she obeyed the rule. Not sure if I should be happy she was so obedient to the rule or worried that she finds ways to do what she wants without breaking the rule.
1 comment:
I love Reagan in this last pic. So cute and smart!
Post a Comment