Thursday, June 13, 2013

Sickness and sports

I am not sure what has been going on with Reagan lately, but she has been sick a lot. She has had a fever off and on for the past four weeks. She will have a fever for a few days, sometimes with no other symptoms and then it will pass and the following week she has another fever. Several times the fever was really high, but she had started getting a rash on her chest so it was time to get her to the doctor. Since we were leaving for Boise soon, and I wanted to bring healthy kids to meet our new little cousin I thought I should get her in. She was her silly self while waiting for the doctor.
Turns out she had strep throat, and this is a common rash you can get from strep. I was sure glad I took her in. She is such a trooper!
Dallin had a blast getting into everything while we waited. He thought he was such a big boy getting to sit in the chair all by himself.
The final full week of school for Brayden was full of fun dress up days. Today was crazy sock day. They came home in the backpack so they were probably more of a distraction for him.

He has loved playing T-ball with his friends. He is such a cutie. He has gotten a lot better during the season. He can hit the ball from both sides of the tee, and he even had some great stops while playing in the field. His team was the Gators, we heard, "Gator's ready" a lot during the game. Those little guys got very distracted at times, I can't blame them when they are waiting for so long for some of the kids to hit the ball. 

No comments: