Monday, April 18, 2011

Spring time

We have been really busy getting ready for our upcoming events. After Grandpa's visit we saw the end of Preschool. Brayden has LOVED preschool. I love that he loves to learn, and he is so excited about learning new things. He also loves that his friends join him at preschool too. Brayden has gotten really good at writing some of his letters especially his letter "B". 

 Reagan and Brayden also love to talk on the phone. They usual argue about who gets to talk first. Reagan still doesn't make a whole lot of sense when she is talking, but that doesn't stop her. Brayden just sits back and talks, and talks, and talks. This is him talking to Grandma Chris.
We also had fun going to a magic show at the library. Brayden was a volunteer and got to say "hee haa" when he put his scarf into the hat. The magic show created many questions that I had to try to answer.
I have been packing and getting ready for our trip to Utah to meet Marec. Here is the baby quilt I made for baby Marec; I think it turned out really cute. I hope he likes it.

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Your quilt looks amazing!!! I am so happy that you decided to try quilting. :)