Tuesday, February 1, 2011
Brayden's Preschool
We got to Washington in September and I immediately started looking into preschools for Brayden. I didn't feel good about any of them, and after much stress decided I was okay with him not attending preschool and my focus needed to be on other things, like unpacking. Since we are feeling a bit more settled and Brayden has mentioned preschool more often lately I decided to attempt having preschool twice a week at our house. I spent about a week figuring it all out, and mapping out what we would learn over the three months I would try it. When the first day came Brayden could hardly stand it. We invited a friend of Brayden's to join us and Sophia was pretty excited to. Here they are on their first day. I could hardly get Brayden to stand still so this was as good as it gets.
They had a great time fishing for letters and painting. I just hope I can keep up on it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment