Sunday, January 2, 2011

Sunbeams

Sunday was Brayden’s first day in primary as a sunbeam. I was a little disappointed that his first day in sunbeams wouldn’t be in our own ward, but Brayden didn’t seem to mind. Kira was with us and my parent’s primary meets in the Chapel. So Brayden, Kira and I were in the very back, because we didn’t know where there class was. The sister conducting asked if there were any visitors and Brayden in the very back row raised his hand (I am not even sure how he knew to do that), once she noticed him in the very back she asked Brayden and Kira to come up on stage. They sang “Here We Are Together” and they put Brayden and Kira’s name in the song, they both thought that was so awesome. After the song they went and sat with their class, and then they were off. Hailey and I watched from the door as Brayden helped Kira and sat right by her, she was a little nervous about being in primary. Brayden seemed very helpful and he was excited to be in primary. After we got home from church the kids played primary all afternoon. We had to find the song they sang, and we would have to pick new name so we could keep singing the song. It was very funny and I am really happy that Brayden loves primary. While I was helping Brayden get to primary it was Reagan’s first day in nursery without me, she isn't old enough, but since my mom is one of the nursery leaders they let her go;which made it easy for Reagan to have a good time. We’ll see how she does when we get back to our ward and there is no brother or anyone she knows. Here is Brayden ready for sunBEAMs!
Nursery here I come! (love the smile face)

No comments: