Sunday, March 22, 2009

Boise by myself

With Hailey now in Colorado I thought I would take advantage of the babysitter and travel to Boise myself for the first time. First time to travel by myself and the first time to not have Brayden with me. I was a little nervous to go, but was glad I was so busy while I was there. Hailey watched Brayden on Thursday and Jared was able to watch him the rest of the time. Brayden enjoyed going to work with daddy on Friday, and Jared even got him to sleep in this pack and play in his office. I was busy helping with the state dance and cheer competition. It is always a lot of fun for me to work with such good friends. The NCAA men's basketball tournament was in Boise that weekend and I had family that was in town to watch the games. It was nice to spend some time with them and also catch a game myself. I was able to go to the Sunday session and saw Xavier play Wisconsin and Missouri play Marquette. It is always fun to be around that level of play and the excitement the athletes have about their sport. I was traveling home on Monday and got a call that Brayden was sick and that thrown up, I felt bad for Jared having to clean that mess up. I am happy to say they both survived and it was a very happy reunion when I returned.

No comments: