The goats were also a big hit. For some reason Brayden always enjoys the goat getting his finger. One of these days he is not going to enjoy having a goat try to nibble his finger off, but for now he is still laughing.
I don't know why this is so funny, but Brayden sure did.
Of course, he had to climb on everything that he could. I was waiting for someone from the farm to come tell me to get control of my child.
I told Brayden to look at all the pumpkins. I guess he wanted to go have a private moment with them. He walked over to the end of the patch, sat down and stayed there for several minutes.
I got his attention and instead of getting up he just scooted his body around so he could see me.
Brayden thought it was so much fun to run through the mini hay maze. At first he chased me, but then he had me chasing him; which is the story of my life.
He thought it was so funny, he had this crazy smile on his face the whole time.
Once I had been wore out from all the chasing we decided to go pick out our pumpkin. The farm had cute little wagons for the kids to put the pumpkins in. It was a little walk so I thought it would be good to put Brayden in the wagon to save a little of his energy and time. We got past the animals and he stood up in the wagon, I felt the weight change so I stopped and out came Brayden. He took a pretty bad fall, but no tears.
He decided he wanted to pull the wagon instead.
There were so many pumpkins to choose from. Brayden kept trying to pick up pumpkins that were so big.
No comments:
Post a Comment