Friday, November 9, 2007

Trip to Utah

On Wednesday, November 7th Brayden and I flew to Utah to visit family for a week. I stayed with Hailey, Cale, and Kira for a few days and then stayed with Jared's parents for a few. The week was full of events, but it was so much fun just being with everyone. Brayden and I were able to spend sometime outside on the swing. I think he liked it, but he wanted to make sure I held him close. Hailey and Cale gave me a tour of the BYU campus during Cale's break. My parents and Libby drove up from Boise and met us on campus. After the tour we headed home to get ready for a little get together before the BYU vs TCU game. Hailey made Taco Soup to eat and Brent and Vicki and Nick and his friends came by. That night I went to the BYU game with Cale, Hailey, and my dad. My mom and Libby stayed home to watch the babies. It was very different being at a football game without Brayden. It was a pretty good game, BYU won; I think it was because we all stood up for a key play at the end of the game.
Kira is getting so big; she has the cutest personality. You can see so much personality in her expressions. Friday we hung out and saw Kira eat cereal for the first time. She did a really good job keeping it in her mouth.
Saturday, Hailey and I went to a fashion show at Nordstroms. They showed us what men should be wearing. Haily and I both don't think Jared or Cale will ever wear some of their suggestions. We hurried home and headed to Logan to see BSU play Utah State. BSU won by a ton; which was sad because Libby is a USU Aggie. It was pretty chilly so we had to bundle the kids up...they were so cute.
I finally got to dress Brayden up for a game with his blue and orange on. Go Broncos!

No comments: